integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Hey Jolene,
if you're reading this, do cheerup. Cus its natural to jus die down seomtimes and go all numb and feelingless. Its some cycle that all of us mus face, god knows why. Its like overcoming a hurdle, and it cant be made possible unless you try real hard and have lotsa good frens by your side. I'm sure the latter's no problemo for u, but i guess u gotta try harder. Life can leave us dejected sometimes, but when the rain falls and the storm gets blown away by the northern winds, then all will be fine, and I can assure you, northern winds are round the corner. Trust me.
You're our happy fruit, or so to say, incharge of our welfare, and I guess, you've been serving us so well in terms of bonding the class together that we've forgotten about your welfare. We love you loads and of you've any problem, I', sure 2B is hundred percent behind you supporting ya.
So jus hang in there.
Ps, guys..i wun be blogging for a while. Mid Yr starts next week. Good luck to one and all.
JM OUT